New Year Greetings to Share with Everyone You Know in 2023
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
Even though it’s hard to believe, 2023 will soon be here (! ), therefore it’s time to start making those New Year’s Eve plans. You’ll also want to make sure you have a few happy New Year greetings prepared for everyone of your friends and family (since you probably shouldn’t decide what to text them after you’ve started drinking champagne), in addition to a sparkly party outfit and some excellent NYE Instagram captions. Uncertain of what to say? Do not worry; we have adorable New Year’s quotes and wishes that you may share with anyone, from your grandmother to your best friend.
Even if you don’t make New Year’s resolutions, you may still wish folks a “new start” by sharing a motivational quote or a few encouraging words. Here are some short and sweet New Year’s wishes that are ready to go, so all you have to do is copy and paste them to wish your significant other, your parents, or your numerous loving IG followers a happy new year. Wishing you the best year yet in 2023!
Sweet New Year greetings for your friends
- I don’t know about you, but I have a feeling this is going to be our best year yet. Cheers to 2023 and cheers to us! 🥂
- Here’s to another year of making big sh*t happen. 2023 is ours, bb.
- May all your wildest dreams manifest in 2023. You’ve got this!
- New year, new start, and no new friends. Can’t wait to spend 2023 by your side.
- I couldn’t have gotten through 2022 without you, and I can’t wait to crush 2023 together. Cheers! 🍾
- 2023 is your year—I can feel it! Looking forward to seeing you do extraordinary things.
- 2022 wouldn’t have been the same without you. Eternally grateful for our friendship and unbelievably excited to see what 2023 has planned for us.
Cute New Year greetings for your crush
- Every new year with you is my new favorite. Love you, babe.
- Whatever 2023 has in store, know that we’ll be in it together. 💕
- Time flies when you’re with the love of your life. Another year down and forever to go.
- IDK how we can possibly top 2022, but anything’s possible when I’m with you. Happy new year, my love.
- As long as you’re by my side, I know 2023 will be the best year yet.
- 2023 is going to bring some big new changes for you, but hopefully you’re happy being stuck with the same old me. 😉
- New year, same us. Can’t wait for another year of adventures with you.
- The best thing I did this year was fall in love with you. Here’s to making more mems together in 2023!
New Year greetings for your family
- Wishing you nothing but health and wealth in the new year ahead.
- I’m so grateful for your support and love this year and every year. Cheers to another great year! 🎊
- You deserve only the best, and I hope all your wishes come true in 2023.
- May this new year be the beginning of something great. Love you!
- Happy New Year to my biggest cheerleader and my favorite supporter. I couldn’t be luckier to have you in my life. ❤️
- You helped make 2022 one for the books. Cheers to a happy, healthy, and abundant 2023!
- You can’t choose your family, but there’s no one I’d choose to have in my life over you. I can’t wait to see all the things you accomplish this year.
Funny New Year Greetings for Everyone
- Looking forward to another year of making bad decisions together.
- Here’s hoping your New Year’s resolutions last longer than your NYE hangover. ✌️
- IDK about you, but I’m no longer feeling ’22. Here’s to 2023!
- 2023 mantra: Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends.
- Manifesting good vibes, great sex, and glowy skin for you in the new year.
- Let’s cheers to the new year and booze to forget the old one. 🍻
- Cheers to another year of nights we won’t remember and New Year’s resolutions we’ll never keep.
- Fingers crossed that 2023 doesn’t suck!!
Motivating Sayings for the New Year Greetings
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the new year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” — Vern McLellan
- “New year is the glittering light to brighten the dream-lined pathway of future.” — Munia Khan
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
Famous Lyrics to Use as New Year Greetings
- “And a happy new year to all that is living / To all that is gentle, kind, and forgiving.” —Regina Spektor
- “I want to be with you / Be with you, night and day / Nothing changes on New Year’s Day.” — U2
- “It’s been a hard year and I only know / From down this low, it’s only up we go, up we go.” — Lights
- “I’m singing carpe diem / I’m saying seize the day / Come on, let’s live forever / It’s New Year’s Day.” — Bon Jovi
- “Now we’re there and we’ve only just begun / This will be our year / Took a long time to come.” — The Zombies
- “So take these words and sing out loud / ‘Cause everyone is forgiven now / ‘Cause tonight’s the night the world begins again.” — Goo Goo Dolls
- “Open your eyes / And see what’s outside / There’s nothing to fear / It’s a new year.” — Kate York
- “Glasses raised, we all say cheers / Could this be the one? / Our new year.” — Tori Amos
Happy New Year wishes for co-workers
- Happy New Year! I can’t wait to see you crush 2023.
- Wishing you nothing but the best as the new year approaches. Cheers!
- Thank you for being such a wonderful co-worker in 2022. May your new year be prosperous and joyful.
- Warmest wishes to you and your loved ones on New Year’s.
- Happy New Year! I don’t know what I would have done without you this year. Thanks for being a top-notch co-worker.
- 2022 was something, wasn’t it? Can’t wait to collaborate with you in 2023. Happy New Year!
- I’m so glad we got closer as co-workers this year. I hope you have a fun and relaxing New Year’s!
- You were a lifesaver at work this year. Thank you for all you’ve done and continue to do! Here’s to a prosperous 2023.
- You’re a true superstar. May the new year bring you nothing but happiness!
- Enjoy the New Year—see you in 2023!
- I’m blown away by all the great work you’ve done this year. So excited to see all you accomplish in 2023.
- Happy New Year to the best co-worker I could ask for. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
- There’s no way we would have had the year we did without your hard work and dedication. Thank you for giving your all at work—enjoy your New Year’s.
- One word comes to mind when I think of your work this year: WOW! Enjoy your holiday—see you next year.
- You’re the glue that keeps this team together. I appreciate you and everything you’ve done for us in 2022. Have a great time ringing in 2023!
- Happy New Year—thank you for always going the extra mile for the team. Have a wonderful time welcoming in 2023.
- As the end of the year approaches, I can’t help but think of all the great things this team has done. You’ve contributed so much, and I’m grateful to have someone like you as a co-worker. Happy New Year!
- 2023 is going to be one heck of a year for our team. Excited to work with you more—Happy New Year.
- Wishing a wonderful New Year to a fabulous co-worker!
- Forever appreciative of everything I’ve learned from you. I hope you and your loved ones have a spectacular start to 2023!
Short Happy New Year wishes
- May love and laughter fill your new year.
- Here’s to 2023!
- 2023, here we come!
- Cheers to a new year filled with new memories.
- I hope the new year brings you endless joy.
- Bring on 2023!
- Celebrating a new year and new beginnings.
- Let’s make the most of 2023.
- New year, new us. 2023, here we come!
- 2023 will be our year. Let’s do this.
- Ringing in 2023 with the best of the best. Cheers!
- Warm wishes for 2023.
- Excited for what 2023 will bring us.
- Goodbye 2022, hello 2023—now let’s celebrate!
- Sending the warmest New Year wishes your way!
- Happy New Year to you and your family.
- Let’s make 2023 one for the books.
- Time to party like it’s 2023!